Leprechaun Lexie

Leprechaun Lexie

Leprechaun Andrew

Leprechaun Andrew

Mommy and Austin Leprechauns

Mommy and Austin  Leprechauns

Friday, May 2, 2008

Austin is into trouble again!



Austin is now fully mobile. He is actually a very strong baby as well. He likes to push our kitchen chairs all over the kitchen. He is pushing them up to the light switches to play with the light(he likes the disco effect the best), up to the bar stools and then climbing on the counters, and he is pushing them over to the stove top to watch me make dinner(we have put a stop to this one because it is so dangerous...but aren't they all??!!) But the other day top them all! I walked up stairs to find him in the bathroom, make-up on his face, sitting Indian-style in the sink...playing with his favorite toys...toothbrushes. He had Lexie's toothbrush in one hand and a tube of toothpaste in the other. I was so mad, but on the other hand, it was so dang funny. One of those " I Gotta get a picture of this" moment. Too bad the piture didn't turn out as clear as I hoped. Oh well. I am sure he will be up to his o'tricks again soon enough.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the picture in the sink!!! Kids do the silliest things. I am with you on Easter. Mr. Bunny always comes on Saturday...then I don't have to deal with all the sugar and energy when we're at church and doing a lesson....Keep posting. Your kids are soooo cute!!! With cute parents that's what you get though :)

Janel said...

That is so funny! They are cute!

the moms at babysteals said...

Too Darling! (This is Jana) Your kids are so cute!